If you have an issue or question that requires immediate assistance, you can click the button below to chat live with a Customer Service representative.
If we aren’t available, drop us an email and we will get back to you within 20-36 hours!
To track your delivery, please click 'View your order' on your confirmation email and ensure you have selected to receive emails or SMS.
Once we have shipped your order, you can also come back to this email, click 'View your order' and your tracking number will be updated and displayed.
Deliveries are dispatched by our logistics team several times a week. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery although this period is often far shorter. Remote locations may take several weeks to arrive. Once you have ordered, we will immediately email you an order confirmation, and then within 2-5 business days will email you with an update on your estimated time of arrival of your purchase.
My Scooter Parts will endeavour to contact you to advise of any delays regarding your item(s) and work with you on an agreed outcome.
Australia $15 on orders under $100 or $25 on orders over $100. International shipping varies depending on location and product. International shipping is quoted individually at competitive prices.
My Scooter Parts makes deliveries in both Australia and Worldwide. We use Australia Post, Star Track Express, TNT and Fastway Couriers for our shipping to customers within Australia. And internationally we use DHL, TNT and UPS Express.
- All returns MUST be authorised before goods are returned.
- All items returned for refund or exchange must be returned in the original condition with tags attached (unless faulty).
- Any packaged goods must be returned with the packaging in its original condition or your return may not be accepted (unless faulty).
- Any returned item which is not in an acceptable condition will be sent back at the expense of the customer, please ensure all items are in new & resaleable condition to avoid any problems.
- Returns must be within 30 days from the invoice date. ALL RETURNED ITEMS MUST INCLUDE a 'RETURNS FORM' TO BE REFUNDED. NO FORM, NO RETURN. RESTOCKING FEE MAY APPLY TO FAULTY ITEMS
- If you have a faulty item that you would like refunded, repaired or replaced, please contact us before sending the item back. If emailing regarding a fault, please attach pictures of the fault so the item can be assessed before a return is approved. In cases where a faulty item was received a pre-paid shipping label can be emailed to cover the return costs of the faulty item.
- RETURN ADDRESS:
- My Scooter Parts - 5/5 Sudbury Street, Darra, QLD, 4076
We do not collect personal information when you visit our site. We do not share, sell, rent or barter any identifiable personal information to any third party. Any information collected while visiting our website will not be used for any other purpose other than to aid in your day-to-day activities and streamline your web viewing experience.
When you submit feedback or questions via email or contact us for information about our website, we may request your name and email address. We use this information solely to respond to your inquiries. By default, all web server log files capture IP addresses. We may use your IP to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our website and to track web usage.
This information is used internally and is not shared with any third party. Customer passwords are not distributed or shared in any way.